CAROL'S BLOG
Photobucket
My Blog

Sunday, April 15, 2007
More than Wealth...When I surrender to Him, I will be blessed.

Prosperity is the abundant, abiding presence of the Lord Jesus in a life. Jesus makes all the difference, and as Kathryn Kuhlman so wisely observed, "The poorest man with Jesus is rich, and the richest man without Him is poor." Knowing Him - and having a personal relationship with Jesus Christ - is the greatest blessing a person can know. Oh, how I love the truth expressed by Bill Gaither:

The longer I serve Him, the sweeter He grows.
The more that I love Him, more love He bestows.
Each day is like heaven, my heart overflows
The longer I serve Him, the sweeter He grows.

This is the abundance that our heavenly Father holds before each of us today and why it is so When I surrender to Him, I will be blessed.unfortunate when people spend so much time looking for material blessing that they overlook all the other manifestations of God's blessing happening around them. True happiness comes only through surrender to the Father's will. When I surrender to Him, I will be blessed; He has promised to take care of me, and I know He will!

Remember Carol... its a Privilege & Honour to serve God. Do not take it for granted.

posted by Caroline Tham @ 4/15/2007 02:35:00 AM

SUBSCRIBE



ABOUT ME

Photobucket

TAGBOARD


FACEBOOK

TWITTER

ARCHIVES


LINKS