CAROL'S BLOG
Photobucket
My Blog

Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Unity...E328



Beside being a Financial Planner aka Insurance agent in the day, one of the most fun things I do beside that is to sit in different cell group meeting! I have been longing and wanting to go to one of the most fun loving, talkative and lovely cg E328!!!



The CG was at Tampines, the host who is also the co-leader of the group, Clarice, was so hospitable and chic looking... see how cool she is even when she is moping the floor!





We started out with refreshment and non-stop chatting! These youth are soooooo friendly! They put even the most shy person at ease! Laughter filled the rooms as we started the game. Nothing fanciful, but what impresses me the most was that every single member was enjoying each other company, chatting up with one another and it seem like none was being left out.




Such unity, such love... such "family"! Can't help but to be reminder of this verse:

John 17:23
"I am in them and you are in me. May they experience such perfect unity that the world will know that you sent me and that you love them as much as you love me."



So who is the WOMAN behind such AWWWwwweeeeSSsoome CG? She may be tiny BUT she have a dynamic voice and is super fast in SMS! (hur hur...all in favor say "I") hahahah...

BUT I LOVE HER!!! She is passionate for young people! Fiercely loyal! Super efficient! Awesome in numbers! Every time I ask her," Karen do you think we can ... her reply:"SURE! NO PROBLEM!" And off she goes, making sure everything come to pass!

Can anyone ask for a better friend? One of the young ladies that I love, treasure and respect very much! Keep it up Karen!


posted by Caroline Tham @ 5/12/2009 04:20:00 AM

SUBSCRIBE



ABOUT ME

Photobucket

TAGBOARD


FACEBOOK

TWITTER

ARCHIVES


LINKS