CAROL'S BLOG
Photobucket
My Blog

Wednesday, July 15, 2009
How to make dreams come to pass!!!


Hey guys I am back after a super long break! It does take alot of time and effort to upkeep a blog! I realize you really need to sit in front of a computer and think, type, search for pictures... for me I prefer personal contact! Being a sanguine, talking, chatting, having coffee, a meal is always preferred! Being at the computer means I cant do that or I have to do it really late in the night! But I will still try, it is an effective tools to mass keep in touch! Its a good place to share some insights and revelation! So here we go... love this post by Pst Phil... I so need it now... more of it!!


I believe in diligent! Diligent is checking on everything all the time in your business, your organization! Give attention to it at every levels and it will grow! I am so going to do that!

Well, next post I will be updating on the whole month of June and watch out... the summary of Market Place Convention with Pst Bernard!!! It was mind BLOWING!!!! Cant wait to hear it again! (Bought the cds) If you are curious and wanna borrow my cds... you know my mobileberry... give me a sms! Love you guys so much!

posted by Caroline Tham @ 7/15/2009 01:32:00 AM

SUBSCRIBE



ABOUT ME

Photobucket

TAGBOARD


FACEBOOK

TWITTER

ARCHIVES


LINKS